At Zori Restaurant, we take your privacy very seriously and do our best to keep your data safe. Legislation aimed at giving you more control over this is called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We have recently made updates to our platform and wanted to share this with you.
A few highlights of our recent updates and promises include:
- Your data is safe with Zori Restaurant, we will keep your data between us, our family of sites and trusted 3rd party partners who aid us in delivering a top tier service to you our customers.
- We promise to maintain the integrity and safety of your data and only use it for our own legitimate business purposes.
- We now allow you to request information on what types of personal data we are storing and what we are using it for as well as offering you the ability to modify your current data.
- You now also have the ability to request that your personal data be deleted from our systems.
- If for whatever reason we think the integrity or security of your data has been breached we will notify you right away and take appropriate steps in order to protect you and your data.
We see it as an opportunity to show you exactly what we do with the information you give us so we can enhance your experience with Zori Restaurant and it's affiliates.
For example, we might message you with awesome new content or subscriber exclusive deals and giveaways. If you don't wish to receive these though it's okay as we will always provide you with a way to unsubscribe from such communications and we’ll stop sending them to you. Of course, we’ll still keep you informed about purchases and updates to programs you may be a part of.
If you wish to no longer receive emails from Zori Restaurant at any point, you can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of any of our emails.